We designed the Arbor Grande Pack with a single roomy, easy-loading compartment and a smaller bottom horizontal pocket (the two are separated by a floating baffle) to keep your wet shell from soaking your dry goods (or your deli sandwich with extra mustard from smearing across your presentation materials). The Grande closes with a cinch cord and a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods—from books, lunch and a shell, to climbing shoes, harness and chalkbag. A zippered pocket on the lid stashes a wallet and phone out of view. Inside, a raised, padded sleeve fits most 15" laptops and protects from hard knocks and also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A zippered vertical front pocket holds your keys, sunglasses and boarding pass and side pockets keep your water bottles handy. Human Curve straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. We’re now making the Arbor Grande from all-recycled fabrics—a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Ample main compartment; zippered front stash pocket with organization; laptop sleeve fits most 15"" laptops
- Large side pockets for water bottles or cord management
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 690 g (1 lb 8.34 oz)
Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish