Cettua Exfoliating Foot Mask helps remove thick, rough, dry, calloused skin cells without irritation. Results in 10 days. 3 Free Formula (No Paraben, No Pigment, No Talc).
Alcohol Denat, Water, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Sulfate, Urea, Sodium Hydroxide, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Phenoxyethanol
HOW TO USE
1. Wash and dry your feet thoroughly.
2. Task a mask out from the pouch and cut it along the dotted line with scissors then wear it on your feet.
3. Leave it on for 60 to 90 minutes, depending on your skin condition. Wash your feet with warm water after use.
4. Dead skin cells will peel off naturally after using it for 4 to 10 days. Therefore, do not peel off dead skin cells by force. Skin will become soft naturally. Individual effects may vary according to the feet condition of each person.
• Stop using the product if there are any allergic reactions such as rash, irritation, etc. Do not use this product if you have redness, swelling and itching caused by direct sunlight.
• Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
• If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• Do not use if you have irritation against adhesive or cataplasm.
• This product contains salicylic acid.
• Before using this product for the first time, check for an abnormality on the skin by doing a small spot test on the skin.
• It contains high concentration of AHA ingredient, so consult a dermatologist before use.