This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Patagonia original art
- 119 g (4.2 oz)