yogitoes® yoga towels help to prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Versatile and eco-friendly, yogitoes feature our patented Skidless® Technology, which utilizes silicone nubs to grip your mat and keep you in place.
• Newly updated for improved absorption, enhanced grip + better sweat wicking.
• Standard: 1.25 lbs; 68'' x 24''
• Sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
• Grips mat with patented Skidless Technology that uses 100% silicone nubs.
• Hygienic and absorbent.
• Made from 8+ recycled plastic water bottles.
• All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals.
Each yogitoes towel is made from no fewer than eight discarded plastic bottles, preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean. The recycled bottles are woven into 50% poly yarn that requires 66% less energy to produce. Their rich, vibrant colors are created free of AZO, lead and heavy metal dyes to protect their workers, customers and environment. Manduka only uses FSC certified recycled paper in their packaging. For Manduka, sustainability isn't just a word - it's inspiration.