A warm, insulated, weather-resistant jacket made with stretch canvas lined with ¼"-pile polyester fleece.
We made the durable, weather-resistant Maple Grove Canvas Jacket with a warm fleece lining and a stretch canvas fabric to keep you moving freely. The 67% organic cotton/33% polyester fabric not only has stretch, but also a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase abrasion resistance. A thick layer of 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled) lines the body of the jacket for durable warmth, while a layer of 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation and lightweight taffeta fabric lines the arms to trap heat and glide smoothly for easy layering. The full-length center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with snap closures and a stand-up collar warms your neck and blocks the wind. Other features include a stowaway hood, action-back detailing with a bellow pleat on the shoulders for increased range of motion, and five pockets for storage, including one with headphone compatibility. Hip length.
- Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR and an antibacterial finish. Lined with ¼-inch 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closure
- Stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers
- Bellow pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion
- Hip length and straight hem
- 1154 g (40.7 oz)
Shell: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 8.7-oz 1/4-inch 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled).
Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)